12/08/2005

Eating Achaar with a Fork


While walking down my corridor, I passed a lady wearing high heels. Now why do women wear high heels? Whats the purpose of straining your footbridge? For a few inches more!! I am not an MCP (for most) but this is something I have seen among all women (hijabi and non-hijabi)

I wear shoes that help me walk and run. They have these special bridges that supposedly support such activities. The most logical reason I thought to solve this problem would be try out these high heels. I believe that at this point many people will be suspecting me.... But yet there I was trying to stand on a 1.5 inch heeled sandal, and keep both feet on them all the while trying to maintain my balance and thinking about the eternal answer for the purpose of these sandals!!! My feet were huger that them so I was getting a grip on the ground but those high heels had displaced my centre of gravity and I had to spread my arms out. Next I started getting my arms to stand normally but the entire feeling of being elevated was strange. Gasp i just think this is one of those feminine things which they senselessly invented and surely dont know why they do it themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like to eat mango achaar with a fork :)