10/11/2006

Shyamapana festival


The last 10 days of Ramadaan are just a wink away. Though each one of us will be striving to maximise this time either in prayers, Quran, duas, I would also like to take the step of asking for forgiveness from each one of you - for anything I may have done intentionally and unintentionally, for anything I may have said but not meant, for anything that I may have written. We live a very busy, worldly life. In the process, we accumulate a lot of mental and emotional clutter. We gather unnecessary baggage of pride, fear, animosity, greed, ego and delusions in our thoughts and feelings.

So over the last year if I would have hurt your feelings in any way or form, please forgive me – "Verzeihen Sie mir bitte", “Perdóneme por favor” and give me mandate to start a new score!!

Shyamapana is a festival of forgiveness; it's popular in folks of Jain faith.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

forgiven!! and do the same for me...its always good to forgive and ask for forgiveness before going to Hajj and may be India...

bushraaa said...

Are you equating going to Hajj with your motherland??? Sheesh, talk about nationalism at its worst.

T1- I forgive you, too :)

Anonymous said...

ppl used to ask for forgive-ness before going to Hajj... as they were not sure if they will return alive.. as it was far and ...

going to Hajj is like going to motherland , if you look at it that way...

Love for One said...

I forgive you too even though i dont know you that well..

T 1 said...

thanks sta, bushraaa, and those who came and did not post a comment.

I dont blame you AF!! thanks for that.