6/20/2006

the broken nail


Keeping a blog means that you have to overcome all the distressing facts that effect your life, just so that you dont get a ticket from the blog update police. Some facts are distressing and you cannot go publishing them on public spaces- in short too personal to discuss here.

Two weeks ago my top three teams for FIFA WC 2006 were
  1. Brazil,
  2. Holland
  3. USA
Two weeks are a long time and if you see fat ronaldo kicking in the air then you know that Brazil will be kicked out soon. Ronaldo is a great, but if he is not fit, he should be on the bench. And however much i dislike the other two teams, my current analysis is
  1. holland
  2. Argentina
  3. Germany
Also enjoying the fact that my DVR went online JIT and over that coming home for lunch to watch the first half of the lunch games!!

6 comments:

s. Toufeeq a. Ahmed said...

I hope everything is ok...

broken nail ???

Anonymous said...

InshaAllah your distress is temporary. I'm rooting for Brazil, Germany and Ghana!

Anonymous said...

HOLLAND ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

I go with Argentina..

Anonymous said...

argentina is playing solid. you see adriano and ronaldo up front and there is no chemistry in the game.

i root for brazil but dont have high hopes for them.

Anonymous said...

dont forget dark horses portugal... I caught portugal and mexico... they are good ..

so my list goes like this
Argentina
portugal