5/11/2006

mid week contd

Frankly I do not know how the last got posted. Too late in the night with the head swinging to other tunes!!

Carrying on, this republican guy and democratic guy are arguing about gas prices and ethanol etc etc. Mr R guy quotes that reilly guy from fox mentioning that Brazil is the best example where 100% of cars run on ethanol and they dont have oil dependence. Now this was too much bluff for me, and I asked him to search online for an equivalent report. I personally could never find a report like that and he did not get one to show us either so tat just solidifies the overdepedence of people on TV. Brings back to mind of an ex-colleague who mentioned that only stupid people gain their knowledge from TV.

1 comment:

s. Toufeeq a. Ahmed said...

dude, tv is good, and bad (if you watch stupid channel/shows)....

I get most of my world views from independent movies...