5/22/2006

driving arizona

First i noticed that i was doing it. I am driving in the rightmost lane; the driver in front of me wishes to take a right turn. Instead of slowing down, my first reaction is to look in the rear vierw mirror to see if anyone is behind me, in the left lane and immediately swerve into it. Then I tried that with a stationary bus and after that decided that slowing down was the best for me. Now when I am taking a right turn myself I like to look in the rearview mirror myself and it is so strange to see other people behind me trying to swerve into the left lane using the procedure mentioned above.

P.S. - Yes this is a crappy post and I wish to keep it that way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep :)

Anonymous said...

extremely :)

Anonymous said...

yure besstthest poosst sooho faar

Anonymous said...

the beshtesht is yet to come; give me a few more weeks when things boil over my head.