8/06/2006

chugging along

[5] The traffic in Pune just keeps getting worse. To add mirchi to it, the roads are in a pathetic state. It rains as much in countries like singapore etc etc, but the roads in pune are the only ones that depict the intensity of rainfall.
[4] Take 300 pencils and make them stand lengthwise as close to each other as possible. Place them on an undulating surface and coat them with glass- What do you get?? ---- viola you have HongKong. Nice place to see what USA could not achieve in terms of public transportation and other businesses.
[3] Geravli has changed majorly from the last time I visited it. The optical telescope is now operational, and this was probably the last guided tour i will ever get. The scenery outside is still the same and--- I will posts pictures soon.
[2] C&D&KRV&R rock. D was upset about my comments on india and i apologise for it. Unfortunately Bangalore traffic was as bad as Pune and I could not squeeze in a trip to N or Poons. Family was even better when it comes to pulling my leg. Congrats to Rif and Dr. P - great wedding for a great cousin and all the greatness that comes with the great cousins around her.
[1] Welcome to A1. I had to relinquish some of my control to A1 and as ppl would like to say - she is my better half. Lots of bouncing around regarding multiple issues, but alhamdulillah that atleast somethings worked and subhanallah for the things that can only improve. Current visa interview appointments only make things difficult but inshallah we will have to work it out.

PS - posted while i am stranded in hongkong due to the effect of typhoon in hongkong, rains in mumbai causing incremental delays.

6 comments:

Sandgroper said...

Hey, let us know once you get back to Arizona. We had fun while you were here, and it's nice to know that you'll be coming back in a bit!!

Anonymous said...

Mabrook! Convey salaam to A1..

InshaAllah will see when I come back to AZ.. I miss AZ...

T 1 said...

thanks.

what will you see when you come back to AZ?

AZ rocks (literally and figuratively)

Anonymous said...

I meant will see u when I come back to AZ.. I quit my job today....

D said...

Apologies accepted. We too had a great time when you were here. Hope all goes well with the formalities wrt you and A1 (yup, she is the better half :D ) hehehe. You guys make a wonderful couple!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks D.