7/07/2006

Story sent in to me

Father : I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son : "I will choose my own bride!"
Father: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."
Son : "Well, in that case...ok"

Next Father approaches Bill Gates.

Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."
Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!"
Father: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case...ok"

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."
President: "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"
Father: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."
President: "Ah, in that case...ok"

This is how business is done!!
Moral: Even If you have nothing, You can get Anything.
But your attitude should be positive.


Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.


Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moral: manipulation works wonders.

Viva Italia!

Anonymous said...

TOO MUCH OPTIMISM and blind belief that the man is saying truth... who will believe him in frist place...

Anonymous said...

I feel really bad that so man italy supporters will be mourning tomorrow...

bushraaa said...

LOL. We'll see who'll be mourning tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

It can be that game is already "SET".... you know what i mean... who will score how many goals.. who will get penalty....

Anonymous said...

Betting is haraam.

Anonymous said...

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS,
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Anonymous said...

clap clap
pat yourself on your back
do a jig around the house
and
uh
uh.. live life

Anonymous said...

And seriously if Zizou mentions (sometime in the future) what made him do the head-butt, i am sure that all those italy supporters will not support italy anymore

Anonymous said...

italian are dirty mouths... a known fact..

bushraaa said...

If you read my blog, you'd know that I am totally empathetic to what happened to Zizou. I fully support the fact that he responded to an extreme provocation.

But my support for Italy (like many others) was based on their athletic ability, performance and history, not their personal etiquette on or off the field.

A game is a game, rules are rules and Italy won fair and square.

Now excuse me while I go pat myself on the back- and in the meantime, maybe France fans can quit sulking :)

Anonymous said...

Its a game..

Anonymous said...

it may be just a game for you t2. For passionate followers it is time for harakiri :)

j/k ...live life

Anonymous said...

Jab apni team maar khaati hai,

"Its a game.."

Anonymous said...

Its a game...

What differenciates a bad winner and a good loser is ... one who says "its a game" we did our best... but what can u do... one who deserves a head -butt get it.. and all in a game..


its a game...