9/10/2005

ww37





On the whole, quite unproductive. Actually i get a call suddenly from a 91 code and it beats me. There is my dad at the other end and he is trying his new cellphone to call my sis and me. It turns out that one of my cousins had visited my parents and brainwashed them about daari and elimination. As expected i must say.

Till now there has been only 2 supporters for keeping the small daari that i keep. So my parents all hyper about why daari is not a necessity before marriage and there is time after it as well, how daari goes against the indian mentality and etc etc. So the ultimate dilemma - if I keep a daari, Indian muslim girls cancel me out, and since yaadi yaadi yaah blah. Muahahaa, So I guess I should start looking in outer space. One thing for sure, I need to talk to that cousin soon.

Sometimes then it feels that an arranged marriage is more conditions and less personality. Subhanallah. And speaking of daari, you take one walk outside and you can see it for yourself. How brave are the hijabis who can face the crowd wearing something that is prescribed and not something that is the norm. salute-smiley.

Comic of the week is shown. Current book - the five caliphs.

No comments: