9/04/2005

WW36

First and formeost WW36 != world war but WW36==work week 36.

To say the least it was a tough one at work and a peaceful one at home. The work part is giving me the creeps while i write over here. I have been battling some incomplete instructions and trying my best to understand why testcards work at one place and do not at another. Please make special special dua for me!!!

On the home front-> I think i made the day for an 8th grader. I dont know how she looks like and just know her name. She had wanted to thank me, but I was already out of the masjid by then. Actually her essay had actually gone like "I want to make masgids at all places and .... when I grow up I will donate all my money to masgids." Yeah it reminded me of the time when I wanted to find the cure to cancer and ended up becoming an engineer (of sorts)!! Alhumdulillah!! Subhanallah!!.

The hunt is on as usual and am trying to come with terms to reality. I did post smthng earlier about not lowering your standards Islamically, but more often than not I am trending to that. Either I start hunting with a magnifying glass for that elusive one or just give up and accept my desiness, and how I am confined to my fate. (Brings up vision of those ads on indian tv that dealt with bhaagya).

And please check out my coloring of the Chilli at the Chilis restaurant at Mill and Univ. Check for name=verychilli. hehehe

Bush has been vowing so much these days. He is not a just ruler and now will he have the ability to fulfill all these vows that he makes for publicity?

Had a great time out with OT. Virginia Tech won its opener and it was all because of our collective cheering in that Scottsdale restaurant/bar. Great to meet up with Fellow hokies and also to fly the VT flag in the ASU neighborhood.

It looks like we need to give an introduction to cub scouts to all parents that leave their children there, under the false presumption that it is a discipline boot camp, a reading club, a babysitter program, or a temporary hideout on a Saturday afternoon!!!!!

No comments: