8/27/2005

why so tough



Is life moving? is it going forward or going backward? Coming back from the masjid, i was thinking about the one big question that NV answered way back - From here or from there? It is such a big jump, and requires some big decisions. There is so much here and so much there. M and D are there, DD is there and however far I run I will always be a desi at heart. Still when I joke I use hindi. I think in English though. I wanted to be a beacon of hope and a role model for the younger generations back home, and still there are so many faces here that also look up to me (I assume a lot here). D wanted me to go there and emulate RaM's model, but still they are scared of RaM's model and his decision to move away once and for all. You look back at the tough times that we went through as a family and how we stuck on with Allah and hope, I with determination and Ps with patience. Each time I boarded the plane the same questions would ring - will they join me, will I join them? At these trough points you look up in whose hands we are clay puppets, and hope that he moves us into something better.

Frankly I read the above paragraph and notice gibberish. So just posting this to get me started.

No comments: