9/21/2004

4 days without internet

Four Days without internet.Ok I pay my bills online and read the news online and buy things online and communicate online and listen to music online and so on. Hence it comes as a surprise to me that I actually spent 4 days on a stretch without logging on. Did I take a step backwards? I dont know.

On retrospect I dont know what is going on in the world, in politics, in sport, in technology, in trade, at home. I dont know where I can save money to buy the thing that I am looking for or who is online and needs my help or just to simply chat.

On retrospect I know that Baltimore Sun is null in the news department, I have more time to spend with family, I have to plan myself better to visit the various stores physically to get hold of the current deals, I save money by just knowing what the local store has to offer. And baseball and american football news are the only ones that reach me.

On retrospect I sill have not completed the book I started, the book that I have to start and the icecream at the icecream parlor was one of the best and a family exists around me.

No comments: